Thursday, 16 April 2009

SERENADE SQUAD

Yesterday i got my band together called the Serenade Squad. We took pictures at my local park on a half pipe, i thought the contrast between the lively band and the calm countryside would be effective. I also took some pictures around my car, to give the feel as though the band are on the road, however the background posed much of a difficulty, as houses are in the way. I shall attempt to edit the picture on photoshop cs4 and remove the background.


Another isssue that aroused was the fact my camera appropriatley decided to break through the photoshoot. This therefore caused the pictures to have lines and a purple tone on the image. I have used a variety of editing techniques on adobe photoshop cs4. By applying a paint dab to the image, it has erased some of the lines.


These are some of the pictures that were taken.











No comments:

Post a Comment