I am feeling the pressure of time as i know my deadlien isn't far away, however i have little time to prepare for my coursework. I need to take some photographs so i can use them for my front cover. I have decided to use my friend Candy as as an artist for the front cover as she is a singer and her style is suitable for ym magazine. I am also using some friends and myself for the band The Serenade Squad, as i found that this was easier to produce rather than finding an actual band. However it is difficult to find a time to ttake these phtoos as i am relying on my friend Jade to take the photographs, whilst also finding a time where i am available as i work on the weekends and have no spare time to take photographs. Therefore i am relying on the Easter holidays.
I have been looking at specific music magazines to create ideas. I especially like the layout that Kerrang and Q magazine use for their front cover, and the contents. They use a variety of text and images to create a atmosphere specific to the music magazine genre.

i love all your ideas :)
ReplyDelete